This statement is intended to provide information on how and why HITIO collects and processes personal information. HITIO’s processing of privacy information is in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations at any time.
Why do we process your personal information?
We want to give you as a member of HITIO a good and adapted training experience. The purpose of collecting personal data is essentially as follows:
- In order for us to be able to deliver the services you expect from us.
- Understand market trends and needs through statistics, we analyze data for large user groups in order to improve and further develop our offer to you.
- Customize articles and information for you and your interests.
- Targeted marketing we want you to receive information that is most relevant to you.
- To prevent unwanted or criminal activity, it is important to us that HITIO is a safe place to exercise.
- As a member of HITIO Gym you will get information about our offers and activities.
What rules apply to the handling of personal data?
As a member of the HITIO chain, you give us access to your personal information. We want you to feel confident that the information is handled in a proper manner. Processing of personal data is not permitted unless there is a valid processing basis. Such a treatment basis may, for example, be the consent of the data subject, contract (signing of agreement), law or that we as the person responsible for treatment have a “justified interest” that exceeds the registrant’s claim to privacy.
Our treatment basis is essentially, Contract, and in some cases consent. When starting to process your personal data, we will always provide information about the treatment basis. If HITIO is to process personal data for children under the age of 13, consent from the superiors is required.
What information do we collect about you?
- The information you provide yourself when you enter into a contract, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment information.
- Information we collect when using our services, including how often you use HITIO, which centres you use geographically.
- If you have contact with a personal trainer or have provided personal information to get a customized training program, this is also stored.
- Information we receive from others. In some cases, we may receive information from a third party, for example, to analyze our use of our digital surfaces. We can receive information from social media. When you use a social media feature on our site or in our applications, or when posting some social media, this will give us some information about you.
- We may, on occasion, receive demographic information about you from a third party.
- Video surveillance – most HITIO Gymcenters have video surveillance in public areas. Our video surveillance is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and is subject to the Data Inspectorate’s guidelines and requirements.
How does HITIO Gym use personal information?
HITIO Gym processes the personal information you provide when you register with us and information you otherwise provide voluntarily from you, for example, when you provide personal information to a personal trainer. This can be name, address, email address and other information.
Registered personal data is treated confidentially with us and only those with official needs will have access to our personal records. As a rule, we will therefore not share personal information with anyone outside the HITIO Gym.
The exceptions to this will be:
- When others perform services on our behalf, for example, when we use a third party to execute
- Payment transactions, collection, and system vendors, these companies will not be able to use this information for anything but performing services for us.
- For security reasons. To protect you from others accessing your user account.
- In case of suspicion of an offense, information may be disclosed to public authorities upon request. We will also be able to disclose information in case of suspected fraud or information that is needed to clarify specific disputes.
What rights do I have?
Under statutory terms, you have the right to:
- Get information about personal information stored by us about you.
- Request rectification of incorrect information, limitation of the amount of information or deletion of your information personal information.
- At any time be informed of information processed on the basis of consent or revocation of consent given.
- Receive personal information you have provided in a structured machine-readable format (information transferability).
How can I manage the information about me?
It is important that the information we have about you is correct. You can update your information on My Page (mudo.ibooking.com/minside).
You can terminate your membership by sending an email to your centre. In that case, we do not store personal information anymore and to a greater extent than is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the treatment, unless it is required by law. In addition, we anonymize your data after a maximum of 5 years, with a few exceptions. An example of such an exception is that for accounting reasons we are required to keep payment transactions for 5 years, then it is only information about the actual payment transaction that is stored.
In order for HITIO Gym to send you relevant marketing information, your consent is required. This consent may be given during registration, either via the Internet or at the gym. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may choose to revoke your consent at any time by logging in to my site at hitiogym.com.
Data Protection Officer
HITIO Gym has its own privacy representative to ensure safe and good processing of personal data. You can, at any time, contact us at [email protected] and request access to the personal information we have about you. You have the right to receive this information without compensation in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. The treatment manager for the HITIO Gym chain is Fredrik Bjertnæs.