Upon registration, all members fill out a form regarding the creation of AvtaleGiro, which HITIO Gym sends to your bank. It can take between 5 and 50 days before an AvtaleGiro is registered with the bank. This time is due to the bank's processing time. As soon as HITIO Gym is notified by your bank that the agreement is activated, we will make moves on the 15th of each month. If your agreement is activated in the bank and you still receive the invoice, this may be due to the following:
- The agreement was not activated in our system when we submitted moves for the coming month. (Draws made on the 15th of each month are sent from HITIO Gym to the bank about the 28th of last month).
- You have even stopped the AvtaleGiro.
- You have changed bank or fitness centre. In these cases, a new AvtaleGiro must be created.
- If you receive a reminder/payment reminder, this is probably due to the fact that there was no coverage on the account on the 15th when the move was made.
- If you receive a reminder, check your bank statement for the month the reminder is paid for. If you are still unsure whether to pay or not, please contact HITIO Gym Customer Service for more information.